Saturday, March 27, 2010

Breguet Classique Complications Tourbillon Messidor Mens Rose Gold Watch 5335BR/42/9W6 Reviews
Other products by Breguet Ratting 3.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

18K rose gold case, Brown alligator leather strap, Deployant buckle, Open dial, Blue hands, Tourbillon regulator, Small seconds on the tourbillon carriage at the 6 o'clock position, Scratch resistant sapphire crystal on front and back, Swiss manual wound mechanical tourbillon movement (Caliber 558 SQ2), Power reserve of 50 hours, Water resistant to 30 meters/ 100 feet.

Technical Details

See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Love it with only one minor complaint" 2010-03-24
By Mark B. (Burlington, VT)
Love the watch and it looks great on my wrist but my only complaint is the hands are kind of hard to see with the busy background. My suggestion would be a nice white dial which would make the hands much easier to see.

Customer Buzz
"Nice but.." 2010-03-24
By AbbyNormal (Atlanta Ga)
I love this watch, but in the end I decided I'd rather buy a Jaguar XKR. It cost less AND it has a clock inside!

Customer Buzz
"Overley priced watch" 2010-02-08
By D. Kehr (STROUDSBURG, PA, US)
I dont see what all the fuss is over with such an expensive watch. It dosen't even look like their is a way to tell time judging by picture. And also who would spend over 100k for a single watch, with that much you could get over 30 new top az notch watches. Before buying look at price to other watches. The rolex looks a hck of alot better. If you look to waste money on an expensive watch than go visit your doctor and say you have a thinking disorder, other than that you all might want to look somewhere elseand also this is obveousley no time machine because they do not exist, I repeat they don't exist. With all that said browse before deciding on such a expensive watch peeps.

Customer Buzz
"Makes A Great Gift" 2010-01-10
By Rude Boy 1979 (Today I'm in Ybor City)
I love this watch. It tells time great and looks fantastic! This watch would make a gift that any man would remember. I know I would remember if you gave me this watch so please feel free to give me this fantastic watch, please?

Customer Buzz
"Disappointed at the price" 2009-12-17
By VP (Jersey City, NJ)
I bought a time machine yesterday. Turned out to be cheaper than this watch. :(


Images Product

Read more Breguet Classique Complications Tourbillon Messidor Mens Rose Gold Watch 5335BR/42/9W6

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO